With artificial intelligence & robotics entering the domain of our administration processes and chat bots beginning to take over from humans, we can be forgiven for asking What next?
On Thursday 30th of November – 18h – The Bayard Partnership is organising a highly interactive, fun and thought provoking evening. The objective being to explore the immediate impact of AI on our businesses and to get a broader view of the near future.
- What can we learn from the past?
- Data is not the new gold, it’s your gold
- Turning ideas into products and services
- Decision making in 2030
- How to prepare our organizations for this brave new world?
- Organizational structures in 2030 and beyond!
- Never mind the theory, what’s really going to happen?
Seven speakers, seven protagonists, you, your views, voting, opinions and Harley Lovegrove as your compare pulling it all together!
Welcome reception & drinks (18:00 – 19:00)
The main event (19:15 – 20:40)
Evening meal, networking, one to one debate & discussion (20:40 – 22:00)
BluePoint Brussels – 80 Bd A. Reyers Ln, 1030 Brussels (parking under the building)
- Harley Lovegrove, Author, inspirational speaker and Interim manager
- Carlo Van Stichel, Interim manager / program manager and CRM, data and data privacy expert
- Jürgen Van Gorp, PhD, Academic, author and ‘hands-on’ program & project manager
- Agnese Di Paolo, Innovation leader in high-tech with a strong view on product development and decision making
- Katrien Lenaerts, Interim manager, organizational coach with operational leadership expertise
- Katherina Swings, HR expert, change manager with a strong focus on people and organizational dynamics
- Oliver Tulett, People and data security expert with a strong focus and PMO and people and getting things done